Sunday, October 18, 2015

For He IS Good!

 
 
So I don't have the time to write all that I want at the moment, but I simply had to let you all know there is so VERY, VERY much goodness happening in our lives right now.  God REALLY does have his handprint ALL over this adoption!
 
In the past few days I have been in touch with a few people that have incredibly big hearts!  Hearts that reflect a crystal clear picture of the love of our God!  Hearts that have, and are impacting not only our precious Wren, but us as a family as well.  I'm in tears as I write this.  I know my God is big, and powerful, and oh so loving!  But sometimes, sometimes...things happen that are bigger and better than I could ever have imagined.  And all I can do is fall to my knees, with tears streaming down my face, thanking HIM for all He has done and all HE is doing!
 
So for now, I will take some time to ponder all these things, to treasure them in my heart, to thank God for all He has and is doing! 
 
Cause sometimes this mama simply needs to be quiet and bask in the wonder of HIS grandeur!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hearts are SO big, SO pointed to doing God's will at all costs. I am humbled to be related to you. You guys are such an inspiration to SO many. These children ARE what you were created to be, to do, to make a difference. Your identity is in Jesus and you are pouring your Christian DNA and love on them. GOD BLESS YOU GUYS! You have lifted my heart just by your living out Jesus for these 'little ones' (ALL of your family:) Love you, Cousin Mona:)

Marie said...

Thanks Mona! God bless you and your girls too!