Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Birth Mother's Day!

This post is dedicated to 3 VERY special ladies that I have never met, nor will I likely ever have the privilege of meeting them. 
 
To the 3 ladies that gave birth to the precious children we call "ours"...
 
THANK YOU!!!  FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!
 
Thank you for choosing to give life.
 
Thank you for so thoughtfully placing our children in a safe place where they would be found quickly.
 
Thank you for wrapping them in your love while you carried them in your womb and for the few hours you held them in your arms.
 
Thank you for having faith that someone would love your child and provide the special medical care your child needed.
 
Thank you for all the wonderful DNA you passed on to our children.  They are the sweetest, most beautiful children any parent could ever dream of!
 
There is so much more that I would like to say, but mostly I would like to give you a great big hug and tell you that each of your treasures are loved and well cared for. I pray that somehow God in His almighty power would let you see Him; that He would somehow let you know that your child is safe and loved.  That somehow you can deal with whatever emotions you may be dealing with. I pray that you do not feel guilty.  I pray that you have peace and joy.   I pray that somehow you know what a blessing you have each given to us.   I pray that someday you will be able to meet your child...even if it is in heaven...cause we will all be waiting to meet you and thank you in person. 
 
 





 

No comments: