Thursday, July 11, 2013

Prayer Requests

Life is super busy at the moment.  We have been working long and hard to get everything done that needs to be done before I leave on the 19th.  We had hoped to squeeze in at least one day of a family staycation.  I'm not sure if that will happen. :(

Anyhow, here are a few things in which we need prayer...

*for the kids as they prepare for me to leave...lots of anger, sadness, and misbehaviour
*that Martin and I will have patience
*that I will not forget anything
*for safety
*that flights will be on time
*for Jackson as he grieves and adjusts
*for me as I deal with everything on my own while in China
*for Martin as he mans the home front for 2 weeks
*and most importantly...that this will be a time of peace for all of us and that we will enjoy this phase in our lives.

Thanks so much for your continued prayer...it is what keeps us going.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

praying for you guys.