Thursday, July 19, 2012

Changing Landscape

I remember travelling as a kid and seeing power lines everywhere.  It has been many years since I last travelled through the southern prairies and I was quite surprised to see the changing landscape.


These great big whirly birds are everywhere and are quite impressive simply because they are massive!




I had planned to post more pictures but it appears that my computer once again has a virus or a hard drive issue.  As a result it may be awhile before I can post again...unless I am fortunate and am able to limp my way through another post.

1 comment:

Patrick and Christina said...

I loved the linear flow of the old power and telephone lines as a kid! I too miss that old landscape. I have not yet been witness to the big power turbines as you have captured here. What a treat to see!