Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sleeping Beauty


This past week has been a whirlwind of activity.  I'm back to subbing and have been working a fair bit as of late and we have had numerous functions to attend.   Raina's naps are shortened on the days I work and she has had too many late nights in a row.  As a result she is exhausted!  Normally Raina awakens the moment I enter her room.  Not this time.  I managed to sneak downstairs to get the camera and snap more than 20 pictures!  Hopefully the rest of the week will be a little calmer.






3 comments:

Denise said...

oooh, I love sleeping kid pictures. She is adorable. It makes me want to sneak into A's room and see if I can get some photos of her sleeping :) These are great to look at on days when they are driving you crazy! lol

Kathy said...

our SWEET, SWEET Raina! She is so peaceful. I love it!
Do we get to see this, this summer? ;)

Marie said...

Thanks Denise! Kathy, I sure hope so...still working on Martin...he's thinking of becoming a "Yes Man!"