Thursday, April 19, 2012

Amazing Grace

Today I turned to one of my all time favorite songs for comfort and strength.   It is a song I turn to for many reasons.  It reminds me of two of my biggest prayer warriors who have passed on.  Amazing Grace was my Grandpa and my Moms favorite song.  It reminds me to be a prayer warrior for my kids.

 Today I turn to it is because I am hurting for one of my kids.  He has been bullied relentlessly for the past few years and it is really beginning to take a toll on him.  Yesterday, an incident happened that left him shattered.  Needless to say, I am shaken as well.  I hate seeing my kids hurt and wish I could take it all away...but I can't.  So I pray.  I pray that my kids will turn to God's amazing grace for comfort and strength.  Would you please pray...for my son...and his mama as well?  Thanks!


1 comment:

Paige said...

I will. That is so hard to watch. I pray these experience will make him strong as he grows.