Sunday, February 5, 2012

Tears...

I am beginning to wonder if my tears will ever stop.  We were asked to share a bit in church this morning, but I couldn't...I would only have cried.  Every time I look at my pictures or watch videos, I cry, actually I sob...and I'm not really sure why.   Every time I remember my experience, I cry.  I know God wanted us to go to Haiti.  I know He has something to say to us...but I don't know what it is.  I know He wants us to speak for the Haitian people, the destitute, the orphan, those hurting...but how?  I know He wants us to act out His love in real, concrete ways, but I feel so helpless.  I feel He is being silent... and yet speaking loudly...does that make sense at all?!?  I have never felt so confused before...

1 comment:

Shamelessly Radiant said...

God led me here today to read your words that echo my own. Sweet sister, I hear your heart broken for these precious ones, so beautiful. Can't explain or understand His call but it is unmistakable. Thank you for your obedience especially when the blanks are not all filled in. Thank you for speaking for GLA. Thank you for encouraging my heart today:)