Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Promise Not To Laugh???




Promise not to laugh???  Ok, go ahead and laugh...we all did!!!  My family is not musical at all.  Never has been.  We can't carry a tune...unless we're carryig a hymnal!!! LOL!!  However, in the last few years a few of my nieces and nephews have begun to play various musical instruments and take voice lessons...we're still not talented enought for America's Got Talent, nor will you see any of us on Canadian Idol...but we had fun!  Yesterday at our Christmas gathering we sang/listened to everything from  the traditional Christmas carols to Guns and Roses to Johnny Cash!  Matt was playing for us and I managed to convince everyone to sing...just so you all can have a glimpse into our hilarious time together!  I hope you enjoy it...and have a good laugh!  Seriously!!  Take a good look at who is all singing!!!  :)







1 comment:

Marie said...

Kathy,I tried to email it to you, but that didn't work. I guess you will have to come visit in order to see it! It is hilarious!!! Who knew the man had so much to say?!?