Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Time Out

I am in the middle of a super crazy week.  Martin left on Saturday to go moose and deer hunting and will be home on Friday.  I have so much to share, but that will have to wait for a few days.  However, I just HAD to share this photo.  Raina is at the age where she gets into e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g!  I have begun decorating for Christmas and Raina is continually touching and playing with items not to be touched.  After scolding her yet again, she went to the kitchen, dragged a stool to the window where the kids have their time outs and put herself into timeout!  Too cute!



1 comment:

Paige said...

Got to love that stage where they just go and it is not a big deal!

Well, now I will be watching for more posts.... I was wondering how it was going since your last post.