Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First Full Day of Kindergarten

Malia had her first full day of Kindergarten yesterday and her first bus ride!  She couldn't have been more excited! 

Waiting for the bus...at 7:55am...WAY too early for this Mama!  :)







 I wish I would have had my video camera handy when Malia came off the bus after school...she literally swaggered with pride and had a huge grin on her face!  So funny to watch!  All the while Morgun had his hand around her shoulders,  coaching her on how to exit the bus...quickly and without looking back!  Love it!

3 comments:

Patrick and Christina said...

Hey there! I finally figured out how to post comments on the blog!

Looks like Malia is super ready for school! So cute with the Kai lan back pack. What a sweetheart. :)

Paige said...

I love how big brothers are protective of their little sisters as well. It is nice that they all go to the same school on the same bus and can watch out for her!

Marie said...

Glad you figured it out Christina...now you'll have to help me. I still can't leave a comment on your blog although I have tried everything I can think of. :(