Friday, June 3, 2011

What I SHOULD Be Doing!

My office...or rather Martin's office, is one of the rooms in our house that just never seems to get completely organized...and it drives me CRAZY!  I cleaned my house and baked yesterday, which leaves a few loads of laundry and the dreaded office work.  Of all the things I do, bookwork is THEE worst...I procrastinate...drag my feet...clean and organize every thing else that I possibly can... and procrastinate some more...that's why I'm blogging instead of organizing and paying bills. : ) 
I think it is time to hire a bookkeeper...but then..it's not difficult work...just boring......
So I will log off the computer and see what I can get done! 

1 comment:

Paige said...

How I can relate... I do the exact same things... you should see my pile for filing, and I can never find anything!

I hate my office.