Thursday, April 21, 2011

Livin' The Life!

The past few days have been crazy!  I have been busy cleaning, organizing, and getting ready for Dan & Darlene's arrival.  Normally it would not be a big deal, but as I mentioned earlier, all my entrance closet and laundry stuff was in the basement due to our renovations.  The renos are not complete, (we still have some painting and trims that need to be put up, and lots of little finishing touches still need to be done.)but I was able to find a spot for everything and find enough room for everyone to sleep.  I took a few minutes to enjoy the beautiful outdoors and even tanned on the back deck for a bit!  I just had to share what I was seeing and hearing...if only you could feel the warm sun and smell the fresh spring air!  This is the life!


1 comment:

Paige said...

What an amazing view you have. So peaceful.