Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday Mornings

I love Saturday mornings!  It is the one day of the week that we are not rushing off to go somewhere...no school, work, hockey, appointments,etc. and most often, little or no household chores.  We all sleep in, except for Alex, who is usually the first one awake.  The kids quietly go downstairs to watch TV while we sleep.  I usually don't hear them at all. This morning I decided it was high time to capture the essence of this special day...

Alex is usually found reading a book or playing his DS.



Malia, without a doubt, will be cooking something up in her kitchen and caring for her babies.


 Raina loves all the toys in the sun room...it has been turned into her special toy room.

This morning Martin and Morgun were playing mini sticks...I'm not sure who enjoyed it more!


And I got to enjoy a yummy Mocha, frothed to perfection in my Magic Bullet!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Love these precious moments!