Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Discovering Narnia

Since Christmas break Morgun and Alex had been begging to go see the new Narnia movie, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.  A few weeks ago the boys and I finally saw the movie and what an awesome movie it was...although, according to the critics in our house, not as good as the first movie.  Since then Morgun has had his nose stuck in a C.S. Lewis book!  For some reason he thought he was not allowed to read the books (influenced by his brother, who thought Morgun was too little), but as soon as he was given the green light he has been devouring the stories!  I love seeing my kids enjoy reading...especially books such as The Last Battle!
 

1 comment:

Paige said...

Oh how I wish my kids would read like that! I love reading so much and yet, none of them want to! That is a great series and I want to see the movie too!