Friday, December 3, 2010

STRESS!!

I am VERY stressed at the moment.  Our computer crashed on Wednesday night.  Thank God I had saved most of my important documents and all my photos.  I have spent far too much time restoring all my info.  I have lost my contact list and so will have to recreate it when we come home.  I have repeatedly tried to use our Skype account and have also tried to set up a chat line via gmail.  Neither works.  I have called for assistance and it still is not working.  This means that we will not be able to chat with the boys while we are gone.  However, we do plan to call home and email.  They will hopefully also be able to follow my blog.  I will continue to try to get things to work during our 5 hr layover in Vancouver.
Everything else is ready to go.  I am so very excited and hope to be able to send emails to Kathy so that she can post for me.  If not, I will post asap.  Can't wait to meet our precious little angel!

1 comment:

Paige said...

That is not fun! At least it happened before you left and not while you were gone! I hope you will find a way to skype somehow so they can see their new sister.

I am getting very excited for you and can hardly wait to stalk your blog!