Monday, November 15, 2010

Updated Photos

We received a few "updated"photos on Saturday.  The first picture was obviously taken at the same time as the proposal pictures.  I would love to know who the woman in the photo is...perhaps Raina's foster mom?

 This is my favourite!  Less that 3 weeks till we leave...19 days till we leave!  Time is flying by, and yet I can't get to Raina fast enough! 
I have completed my Christmas shopping and wrapping. Our business paperwork is caught up and our year end papers are at the accountants! Yes! I hate doing business stuff...boring! I'm just so very glad it is done! Malia has a passport and our visa's should arrive within the next week or so. Part 1 of Raina's citizenship is complete...thanks to our local MP. Everything is finally falling into place and it looks like I will actually be able to finish all the things I would like to get done before we leave.

This week I plan to start packing and figure out what we still need to buy. Hopefully I can also begin decorating for Christmas and do some Christmas baking. I love Christmas and can hardly wait to listen to Boney M and smell the baking...let the fun begin!!

1 comment:

Paige said...

What a cute baby... I thought about your trip a lot while we were there, there were so many babies in our group. Yulin was saying there are 15 couples in your group, so it is a big one too.

What an amazing experience. Bring warm clothes, it will be cold in Beijing.