Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fog





We often awake to see fog on the river and this morning was no exception.  However, this morning the fog was especially heavy and the view was incredible.  This was the view from my bedroom balcony.  It is at times like this that I am reminded how amazing our God is!  I like to think he placed the fog on the river just so that I could enjoy it.  I am that special to Him!!

 As the fog lifted from the river it moved onto land.  This picture does not do justice to what we actually saw, but normally we would see the neighboring farm.  The blue is a heavy fog.
I love the song by Guy Penrod entitled Breathe Deep and it came to mind again today.   I've been trying to post the song on my blogs for several weeks, but for some reason it isn't working.  If you have a chance check out the song and "breathe deep"...life is in the little things!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Beautiful... and somewhat eerie!