Thursday, October 14, 2010

Amy and Curt's Shower



On Tuesday I hosted a wedding shower for my niece Amy and her fiance Curt.  My sister Eve helped plan the shower.  I thought we were having a Jack and Jill shower, meaning any of Amy's male cousins/uncles were welcome to come.  As it turned out almost my entire family showed up...even those not interested in participating in the shower.   Eve understood all the guys could come hang out at our house.  Needless to say I was not prepared and did not have enough seating for everyone.  Just a "little" misunderstanding.

However, the shower turned out well and we all had a good time.  My nephew Scott was brave enough to join in, and of coarse Curt was there as well.  For some reason all the pictures I have are of Shaelyn, the maid of honor, sitting between Curt and Amy...perhaps they had a fight? ;) lol  Seriously though, Amy and Curt are both confident individuals who would not think twice about having a good friend sit between them.

 My family...sisters, sister-in-laws, and nieces.  My house was full!

No comments: