Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Silliness

I have been too busy and distracted to blog a lot this summer. So I figured I would go back to the beginning of summer and get you caught up on what we have been doing.
At the beginning of July, Alex spent one week at SciFi day camp at the U of S. He loved every moment of it! He built a mouse trap powered car, ferris wheel, bridge and many more things. He was very proud that his group won the competition to see whose bridge was the strongest. It will be interesting to see where this passion takes him!
Morgun got rather bored without Alex around. One day he asked to have his face painted like Two Face, his version of it according to his Lego guy. Malia had to have her face painted as well. I was sick with a bad cold all week so Malia ended up being a clown rather than the puppy she wanted to be. By the time I had painted their faces I was shaking. . . but it was well worth it!
I was given instructions on how to style my hair. . . it may become my new look. . . ;)




1 comment:

Paige said...

That is a great look for you!