Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wacky Hair Day

It was Wacky Hair Day at school today. Both boys needed haircuts, so we cut one side last night and left the other side long. I've never spent this much time styling their hair before! They both thought it looked pretty cool and got lots of compliments! Alex convinced us to let him keep his hair like this for the next while. We'll see how he likes it. . . I have a feeling he'll get tired of it soon.


Speaking of hair. . . I was going to post pics of Martin's hair just before he got it cut, which was suppose to be May 1. BUT. . . I went out for an evening and while I was gone he trimmed his own hair!! I was not impressed. It looked rather butchered! He did get it trimmed professionally and I did manage to get a few pics before he cut it again, but it wasn't nearly as long as it had been.
We had a discussion one day and the word "integrity" came up. Morgun wasn't sure what it it meant so I explained that the deal that Dad made with Uncle Andrew ( not to cut his hair until May 1) and didn't keep, was NOT showing integrity! Needless to say Martin hooted with laughter and Morgun understood! :)

1 comment:

Paige said...

That is some crazy hair your boys had! I hope it held! Hope all is going well on your end. I am sure life is busy!