Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mother's Day

I wasn't feeling well on Mother's Day so we finally took pictures a week later. I did have a great day in spite of not feeling well. As always the kids presented me with everything from a potted pansy to beautifully written cards. Martin made sure I could put my feet up and relax. . .all day! I LOVE being a mom. It is the most rewarding role I will ever have!
Taking pictures can be a bit challenging. It is very difficult to get everyone looking half normal. ;) And when the kids finally have a nice smile and are looking towards the camera, I have a goofy grin. ARGG! And then there is Alex . . .
Morgun tends to close his eyes . . .
Almost. . .
Malia's silly wink. . .but that's the best we can do!






1 comment:

Paige said...

Ha Ha! Looks my mother day pictures! Goofy boys and one without teeth too! You look great anyway! And Malia is cute as can be.