Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"Out of the Mouths of Babes"

Alex is a thinker and tends to worry over little things. It can cause some behavioural problems and stress. That's the negative side of his personality. The positive side is that it makes him very loving and sensitive to the needs of others. Last night Alex was talking with Martin before bedtime and shared that "I was scared to go to China, but I'm glad we did! I'm ready for us to go again!" He meant that we should adopt again! Tonight he prayed that if God wants us to adopt again that He would show us and we would know what we should do. He melts my heart!

2 comments:

Paige said...

That is amazing, to watch them go through all the difficult changes bringing someone new into the family can cause, and yet, in time realizing that it is all worth it. Enough to do it again! I hope you do!

Marie said...

Would love to have you all keep praying. There is a possibility that it could happen again. Afterall, Martin and I both come from large families, and 3 kids, at least in my mind, is still a small family.