Sunday, November 29, 2009

Festival of Trees

On Friday Malia and I had the privalege of going to the Festival of Trees at the Western Development Museum to see the displays and to listen to the Osler School Choir. Alex is a part of the Choir and enjoys singing with all the other kids. I think the reason he likes choir is because he adores the director, Ms. Bodnar who also happens to be his teacher!




Malia loves wearing dresses and skirts. She shines when she's all dressed up!




My beautiful girl! I love red on Malia!



Malia was mesmerized by this display. Very fascinating indeed!



Sometimes it's very difficult to get a good picture of a little girl that has a mind of her own. I did manage to get a few decent shots!



And for all you Rider fans, they even had a Rough Rider tree! Yeah!



And a Rough Rider gingerbread house! Go Riders! Go!

2 comments:

Paige said...

I love the boys in their bow ties, very classy! And Malia's striped tights are so cute too! Sorry about the Grey Cup, that was a bad loss!

Marie said...

Thanks! Yup, that was a horrible loss, but its only a game.