Thursday, November 5, 2009

Costumes! Oh the FUN!!

I'm a little late in posting pics of our kids in their Halloween costumes. We spent the evening with friends, carving pumpkins, decorating cookies and, of coarse, eating!
Malia was a very cute little ladybug! She didn't carve a pumpkin, but she loved decorating cookies and was upset when we didn't let her have as many as she wanted. She continues to love food, but for the most part has learned there is a limit.










Alex loves carving pumpkins, even though they're gooey and gross!

The snarly pirate, Morgun.


P.S. Apparently some people think I don't post often enough, so I'll try to post more often. Its always the last thing on my list. And as its always been my days are usually very full. Anyhow, if you (you know who I'm talking about!:) ), would make some comments I may just be inspired to post more often! :)

1 comment:

Paige said...

Well, even though I am not the person you are talking about, I think you should post more often too! I love seeing pictures and knowing how you are all doing. The kids look great!