Tuesday, July 14, 2009

We're almost ready to leave for China on Thursday!! I can hardly wait!! So far everything is flowing smoothly!! Our boys will be travelling with us. We finally told them on Saturday and they are both very excited and can hardly wait to meet Malia!! Amazingly they are not stressed! Thank-you Lord!!


Morgun got his first "shiner" this weekend jumping on Auntie Lisa and Uncle Glen's trampoline. He wanted another one until I reminded him how hard he had gotten bumped just to get the first one!! Funny guy! :) He makes my heart sing!!





We spent a few days in Drumheller the first weekend in July. It was nice to get away from all the work at home and have some family time. It was spur of the moment, but turned out well. This is one of my favorite photos.












1 comment:

Paige said...

Wow, after everything, it is time to go!!!! I am glad your boys get to go too, have an awesome time!