Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday July 27,2009

What a day! Mama is having a meltdown! I'm soooooooooo ready to go home! Our boys were homesick again and so was I. Malia was having meltdowns as well. Its a difficult life living in a hotel room. The walls close in, so we go out, but that gets to be exhausting.

Malia had her medical examination today. She didn't really like it, but didn't cry. Thank-you Lord!!


After lunch we went to the Summer Palace which was way to crowded for our liking. Amazing architecture!
Then we went to the Silk factory, which we all thought was pretty amazing. We actually got to see how silk is spun and the items made from silk. They felt so good, I could almost feel myself at home enjoying a good sleep in my own bed!
Tuesday July 28, 2009
Its 9am and Malia is still sleeping. She crawled into bed with me last night, which is a first. I feel for her! We do our best to give her lots of hugs and kisses. Most importantly we are all ready to face a new day! I will be going to the Pearl market and the Indoor market with Malia ( at least if she wakes up:). Martin and the boys plan to go swimming and then will join us for a tea ceremony this afternoon. We're not sure about the acrobat show tonight. We'll play things by ear.
For Rebecca: We've seen feathers several times and also some gold sparkles :) God is GOOD!!





No comments: