Thursday, July 30, 2009

July 30, 2009

Last Blog


Yes!! Halelujah!! I'm so glad we're in the last stretch or our stay! Today has been a lazier day. We went shopping for a bit this morning and then to McDonald's for lunch. Malia has learned how to dip her fries and chicken nuggets in ketchup just like her big brothers and her Daddy. She is so cute and proud of herself.
Malia is having a nap, so I'm quickly taking the time to post for my last blog. Thanks to Kathy and Mark for posting for me. I have been unable to do so from Beijing. I'll try to post again once we're settled at home. Thanks to every one for all your prayers and support! We couldn't do without them! Please continue to pray, the journey has only begun. I recently read a quote that said "Every child is a story waiting to be told". I hope and pray that our part in Malia's story will be positive and encouraging to her and others. If any of you are wondering about our flight information you can contact my sister Lisa or Martin's sister Martha. They both know where to find the information. ttyl.

No comments: